Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BFFs and babies

I spent a long, wonderful weekend back in Las Vegas, visiting friends and celebrating the coming birth of my BFF's baby on the way. Hands down, that was the most fun I have ever had at a baby shower! The mother to be was gorgeous and glowing, the food  was delish, silly awesome decorations, and hilarious games. 
For the shower I knew I wanted to give her something handmade along with the store-bought gifts. I couldn't decide between a mobile (which I might try to make and send to her before the baby gets here) and a set of blocks...I finally decided on a set of alphabet blocks. I don't have any pictures of the finished product, but I do have a few shots of the making of.


But besides the mega awesome baby shower, it was just so wonderful spending time with my friends. My BFF and I spent time cooking and catching up. She found a recipe for Hagrid's rock cakes online and we whipped up a batch. They were awesome and if she sends me the recipe I will post it here! Plus, we sipped on amazing jasmine tea from our matching mugs. Fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment