Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Penelope

Have you seen this movie? It is definitely in my top 10 favorite movies for the following reasons: adorable/innocent love story, a full cast of wonderful characters played by amazing actors (Catherine O'Hara, Christina Ricci, James McAvoy, Peter Dinklage...), awesome score/soundtrack, BEAUTIFUL sets and props, and I love, love the costumes. Penelope is just adorable from head to toe. Plus, I just want to live in her bedroom, the colors and textures are gorgeous, and all of the terrariums and bird cages are wonderful. I've rounded up a few beautiful items that I would love to have and that I think would most definitely be found in Penelope's wardrobe.

If you haven't seen this yet and you are in the mood for a cute, feel good movie or are needing some creative inspiration I totally recommend this one. Plus, it has James McAvoy. James McAvoy. You pretty much can't go wrong with that.
Image Source

Image Source

Image Source



ModCloth



   
 









ModCloth






mylavaliere
 




ModCloth

ModCloth






 
ModCloth

ModCloth


Also, here is a great post about the set of Penelope from Apartment Therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment