Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Did you see it?

Have you gotten a chance to see the last installment of the Harry Potter series? We went to a midnight showing. It wasn't nearly as crazy as I expected, but we must have just lucked out with our theater location. Normally, we avoid midnight premiers and such, but I knew we would see it in the theaters and since it is the LAST film, I wanted to enjoy it with a theater full of die hard Potter fans, most of whom were decked out in costumes and tribute t-shirts. I myself wore my AVPM 'Keep Calm, its Gonna Be Totally Awesome' shirt.
I thought it was wonderful! Great way to wrap up the films and much more humorous than I expected. I laughed, I cried (a little), I loved it. What did you think of it?

 I'll love you forever, Harry Potter.

2 comments:

  1. I loved it too. A good end to the Saga :)
    *Sigh* i'll Miss Harry Potter.. and i'll keep going back to it.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm sure I'll still be re-reading the books, watching the films, dreaming about a trip to the wizarding world, and sipping on homemade butterbeer every year!

    ReplyDelete