Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Everything is a mess!




Well not everything...but all of my supplies and such are in disarray...so I'm spending a bit of time today trying to organize and throw things away that I will likely never use or need.

Also, I'm feeling very inspired by the December Daily scrapbook posts over at A Beautiful Mess and I think I'm going to give it a try starting in January. Though, I'm not sure how successful I'll be since starting January 6th, I'll also be starting grad school. We'll see how that goes.... Either way, check out their beautiful examples of scrapbooks. So much more appealing to me than some of the other styles of scrapbooking I've seen.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, so you're going to do a December daily in January?

    Yes, I am an idiot, whose jokes are lame.

    ReplyDelete