Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

The weekend is too short...but at least I have this beautiful new mug!

I want to lobby for a 3-day weekend. I think 4 days is more than enough time to get work-related stuff done. I'm sad the weekend is nearly over...it goes too fast! Valentine's day is almost here and the pink and red stuff have been in the stores for weeks. I'm not sure if I'll be sending out many valentines this year, (though I should make a decision soon!) but I was at the market and saw these pickled treats, which immediately made me think of a dear friend and I will be sending them to her for V-day.

 I've never seen pickles to go! It cracks me up and I'm sure she will get a kick out of them, too.
Also, I noticed one of my favorite Etsy shops had a few "slightly imperfect" items for sale so I snapped them up! I received the first item in the mail this weekend and I think its perfect! I can't find a single flaw. Beautiful work and packaging. If you are a Jane Austen fan or you just love pretty, well-made goods, check out Brookish!


Mr. Darcy proposal mug from Brookish

1 comment: